We are a building maintenance and property refurbishment contractor with a base in Edinburgh. We are looking for applicants with experience in property management, project management and scheduling of works for operatives and contractors.
At times this role will be client facing and so a presentable, confident communication style is essential.
A typical day could be:
- Ensuring all operatives are where they should be with the equipment and materials required.
- Dealing with new enquiries.
- Site visits to ensure works are progressing as planned.
- Visiting clients to ensure we are providing a first class service and collecting feedback.
- Working with our quantity surveyors, contract managers, accounts and administration team.
- Ensuring works are invoiced when complete.
- Dealing with issues and snags when they arise.
This is an interesting, varied, fast paced role with autonomy and accountability. It provides opportunity for career development within our varied, multi-trade divisions.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as is a driving licence and a real desire to provide excellent customer service and care.
Position & Salary
£24,000 – £28,000