Private extension works, landscaping and renovation. WORK IN PROGRESS
Domestic customer based in Kilmacolm.
With an architect in place and plans drawn, McBean Land & Property were invited to take on the build and completion of this fantastic project.
The project was multi-faceted, based around a single story extension with staircase to a landscaped garden.The extension was to include a 20m2 kitchen and living area, creating the new hub of the home.
Early in the project, following example of our quality of workmanship, the client requested the renovation of existing rooms and exterior landscape works.
As a highly skilled, multi-trade organisation, almost all of our divisions within the McBean Land & Property Group were involved with this project.
- Light civils
- Soft and hard landscaping
- Demolition work to begin project
- Finishing work – painting, plastering etc.
- General building works
- Bathroom work – tiling etc.
- New driveway, monoblock
- Project Management – Talking customer through a suitable design, discussing different options to fit her budget and dreams.
- Material sourcing.
This was a relatively straight forward and small project for McBean Land & Property. The key here was the coordination be
- Interesting design deviated from the norm and included raised platforms, curved exterior walls and a bespoke roof design, with large glazed rear.
- Demolition of existing exterior wall was not at ground level and required steel work and support, as well as other safety measures.
- This project was undertook and started in November. So working through winter months with harsh weather involved concrete protection at end of day etc.
“We’ve really enjoyed working with this client, and built a strong relationship. The client was professional and organised, which helped the process greatly.
It was a very interesting design, and we were proud that the client asked us to complete additional work.”